To fully understand Vision, you must have a basic understanding of Metaphysics and how it works. Firstly, you must have a basis of what is truth to work from, and that basis is Level 2 in A Course in Miracles.
And, remember Vision means ‘understanding’ not visions that you see with your eyes. You don’t need eyes to see, you need vision. Remember, in Metaphysics, everything decision comes down to a choice!
It is the ego or God, Level 1, or Level 2, Truth or Illusion, it Me, or We! And, once you make that first choice, everything you think, say and do after that, is irrelevant.
We now have for the very time in this world, a number of Metaphysical Facts that are contained within the ‘Vision’ and Understanding of A Course in Miracles. All of these Metaphysical Facts, make complete sense to anyone who truly believes in Oneness.
These Metaphysical facts will make no sense to someone who wishes to keep their separateness and specialness, to someone who wishes to remain in fear and guilt, because you cannot have one without the other.
If you want to remain separate and special, no problem, you also have to take fear and guilt, it is part of the bargain. Here are a few Metaphysical facts that you will need to reveal the truth in any story.
# 1. Choice;
The Law of One
Oneness or Separation
It is a Metaphysical fact that everyone and everything in this world, is truly One with everyone and everything else. This is the Law of One. In Metaphysical terms, it is impossible to break this Oneness, so that means also, the ‘Separation’ does not exist, except in the minds of mankind!
Therefore, you cannot break this law, but you can deny it, and you will automatically deny it on Level 1, because that is what the ego does. The ego has no choice in this, because the ego will evaporate, if it comes into contact with a thought of Oneness.
And, on Level 1, you do as the ego commands, so any thoughts of true oneness will not be tolerated by the ego in anyway, except in a special way, with a few special people! On Level 2, you will do as the Law of one Commands! You will not feel separate, alone, rejected, or abandoned by anyone, ever again.
2# Thinking; You do not think!
It is a Metaphysics fact, that there are only two thought systems, one is of God, the other is of the ego. There are no private thoughts in any of these two thought systems that belong to you alone. All thoughts in each thought system, do not belong to you personally. You have no thoughts of your own.
However, on Level 1, you may believe that you have your own thoughts, however, this is Metaphysically impossible. All thoughts on Level 1, will re-enforce separation. All thoughts on Level 2, will re-enforce Oneness. Seek to change Levels, before you seek to change the world!
In Metaphysical terms, there is no truth in Level 1, because all of the thinking on level 1, is solely based on the ego split mind and duality. It is the truth of who is right and who is wrong. Who is good and who is bad. If we are all one, then there can be no one who is right over someone who is wrong. And, there cannot a good person, so there is no bad people. This is not truth, this is the ego’s truth, which is no truth at all.
The Truth on Level 2 consists only of what is ‘true’ and what is’ false’ There are no other truths other than this. If you believe you have a truth, and that truth does not include everyone and everything, then on level 2, that is what is called a ‘falsity’. The Only Truth you need, it the Truth that we are all One!
4# Acceptance; Nothing External can affect you!
It is a metaphysical fact that there is nothing external to you, that can make you sick, or hurt you in any way. This is Lesson 190 in the workbook, paragraph 5. “It is your thoughts alone that cause you pain. Nothing external to your mind can hurt or injure you in any way. There is no cause beyond yourself that can reach down and bring oppression. No-one but yourself affects you”.
“There is nothing in the world which has the power to make you ill or sad, or weak or frail. But it is you who have the power to dominate all things you see by merely recognizing what you are. It has no effects at all. It merely represents your thoughts”. Once you choose to accept this “Acceptance’ on Level 2, it is impossible for you to be a victim, or a victimizer ever again. This is what it truly means to live A Course in Miracles.
# 5; Responsibility or Rationalization
In Metaphysical terms, whenever you fail to take complete responsibility, you will get hurt, you will experience pain and suffering. On level 1, every time you take responsibility, you must also accept blame. This is a Metaphysical Fact. However, when you take responsibility on Level 2, there can be no blame. If there is no blame, there can be no pain. This is a metaphysical fact.
# 6; Empathy; True Empathy & False Empathy
in Metaphysical terms, the moment you choose which empathy to attach yourself too, you make a choice. If you elect to align yourself with false empathy, you choose the victim, you choose level 1 and the ego, and you will feel what the victim feels, you will feel the pain and the suffering of the victim.
However, when you choose True Empathy, you align yourself with the Truth of the person, you align yourself with the Truth on Level 2, and here is your freedom from pain and suffering. You are free to choose.
# 7; Love; Conditional Love or Unconditional love
In Metaphysical terms, there are only two types of love, and one of them is real. If you choose the conditional love relationship, or as also known as the ‘special love’ in the Course, you automatically choose Level 1, and the ego, this will not be a nice experience for you. However, if you choose the ‘unconditional love’ relationship, also known as the ‘Holy relationship’ you automatically choose Level 2, and freedom.
Which means in this relationship, there are no conditions, there are no demands, expectations, needs or desires. There is only the freedom to love and give unconditionally to each other. This is a blissful relationship to have, this is Heaven, because God is always present.
# 8; Forgiveness True Forgiveness, of False Forgiveness
In Metaphysical terms, every time you choose to use false forgiveness, you choose the ego and Level 1. False forgiveness always re-enforces your Separation, and the ego will encourage you to use this form of forgiveness, rather than True forgiveness.
However, when you begin to use True Forgiveness, Complete Forgiveness, or self-Empowerment, you elect to bring yourself to Level 2, and your freedom from pain and suffering. You are free to choose.
# 9. Non Attachment; Attachment of Non Attachment
When we discuss these two concepts it is important to reveal why attachment is so important for so many people, and why it is so painful to keep yourself attached to anyone or anything. It is only the ‘False Image’ on Level 1,, that values attachments, why? Because without attachments, the false image is nothing, it will feel worthless.
However, when you relinquish your attachments, you lose nothing, literally, but you gain everything. just like Jesus says in the Course ‘ Seek first the kingdom of Heaven, and All else will be given to you” when you chose a life of Non-attachment, you are preparing yourself to receive everything you have ever dreamed off, and much, much more!. But the ego will try and convince you otherwise. You are free to choose!
Non attachment plays a very important role in keeping you on level 2, you simply cannot remain on Level 2, and keep your attachments.
# 10. Silence & Prayer
You are free to pray for the external, or the internal. There is no other prayer that you can give. To pray for the external, is to ask for things that you do not have!. To pray for the internal, is to offer gratitude for what you have, and who you truly are! You are free to choose!
So, my intention here is to show you how Vision is learned and studied. To help you uncover the truth of any story, I am giving you some help. I am going to post an everyday story of a person who wrote to me asking for help. I have her permission to use this story, but I will change the names and any personal details.
When looking for the truth in any story, you must break the story down, into layers and take them one line at a time, and one layer at a time. Then you will being to see the truth emerge and the damage that this person is doing to themselves.
To break down any story, use these 5 layers and I will take you all through this, step by step, and layer by layer.
The 5 Layers of Vision
The Persona attributes,
Defenses, Coping Mechanisms, & Attachments
This is the first step to learning the Metaphysics in any story.
First look for all the defenses, coping mechanisms, and attachments, and you do this line by line. Take a note of each ego tool in each line.
The False Image
Now look for the mask that this person is wearing? Who are they perceiving themselves to be, are they ‘ A Good Person, or are they, The Seeker, or The Victim, or The Fixer, or The Helper, or The Planer, The Victimizer, The Procrastinator, etc, etc.
In Layer 2, now look for the false image of the story teller, or the person who this story is all about. Look for what masks of the ego that this person wearing, in this story. Maybe you will see one, or two, or some people wearing even more masks in the one story.
Layer 3,; The Story
In the Story, look for who is right, and who is wrong? Look for who is good, and who is bad? Who is the victim? Who is the victimizer? What is does the story really say, about the person who is telling it? Look also for the two rooms, the good room and the bad room, because one or both will be in a war to get into the good room.
Layer 4; The Answer
Now, in this 4th layer, you have seen the problem, and now you can give the answer. The answer to every problem lies in where you wish to solve the problem. Every answer must include every layer. And, it is important to meet people exactly where they are at.
If someone wishes to remain in the story, and keep it, then give them help in that story. If someone wishes to keep their false image, then fine, help them at that layer. There is always an answer to every aspect of the ego, no matter what Level, and what layer you are at. Some usual tools for solutions could be, Complete Forgiveness, Advanced true forgiveness, or self-Empowerment.
Layer 5; The Strategy
The Way Out is a very important step for anyone who wishes to get out of the stories and dramas of this world. There is only one way out, it is through Level 2, and the Mind of Correction. Or maybe you wish to miss-create another story on Level 1, and get hurt all over again! A famous line in the Course says ‘You can be in this world, but not be of this world’
This means that you can have an amazing life in this world, right now, but not be attached to Level 1, and the ego. You will be still in the body, sill in this world, but now be One with God on Level 2, and not the ego, on Level 1. You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choice!
So here is our story that we will use for this exercise today. I will then, go through all the layers and show you how Vision really works in unravelling the truth in the world we see.
Mary has just recently had a new baby with her new husband whom she married just over a year ago. Mary was married before, but she says, she got married very young, she just wanted her freedom from her father, who was very strict, and she married the first decent and caring man that came along.
However, soon after, the marriage became a hell to live in. Mary says that the relationship has been dead now for some time, roughly she says it has been ten years of pure hell.
In the first few years, there were many arguments and fights on a weekly basis. Mary received support for her friends, and family, because the pain of loneliness now was to must to bear. Mary says she felt so alone, so abandoned and rejected in the relationship.
Then just last year, Mary met someone, and this someone just swept her off her feet, she felt like she never felt like before. So, Mary made up her mind to move on a get a divorce and spend her life with her new love.
However, being a catholic this was a very tough decision for Mary, but she has met someone new and wants to spend the rest of her life with, so she divorced, and the guilt from the divorce was, and still is horrible to carry with me, she says. But, it is was worth it, because, he made her feel like to only woman in the world, and this was the love that she always wanted and dreamed off.
This was just over a year ago, and now Mary is back in hell. She said in the beginning it was heaven, but soon after she became pregnant, his attention went elsewhere. My new husband and father of my new baby, has now lost interest in me, and I feel he is with other women all the time. He used to give me so much time, energy and love, but now he says he has no time, because with work and the baby, he has to earn more money. I hardly ever see him, and the loneliness is unbearable she says!
We are now arguing and fighting on a weekly basis, and the fighting is getting more vicious and frightful. I have tried to be a good house wife and mother, but no matter what I do now, it never seems to make him happy. He used to care and listen to all my fears, and problems, but now, he has no time.
I have friends to confide in, but that support wears off very quickly and I feel a lot of pain all over again. I also know that he has other women, but I cannot prove it! I go to the gym every day, because, I feel it is important to look nice and have a good body, but that even does not work anymore. He never looks at me like that anymore, this is how I know he has other women.
Michel I feel like I am back to where I started in my previous relationship, I feel alone, rejected, and once again abandoned. Please, please help me, I just want the truth, and there is no better man that you, to give it to me straight.
What am I doing wrong Michael? Please show me, I know that somehow, I am responsible, but I cannot see where, why or what I am doing wrong? Where do I go? I am completely lost! Please help!!!
I will go through this story layer by layer, tomorrow in this group and reveal the truth that Mary so desperately is seeking. So, if you want to join me, and have a try and see how many layers you can get before I post them tomorrow please do. You can just try this on your own, you do not have to pot anything…
Learning to see with new eyes, is not an easy task to undertake, because it means reinterpreting everything you see already. The best way to see what vision really means is to see it for yourself and you will soon get the hang of it.
And, another thing, when looking at any story, or hearing any story, it is important to follow this step before you begin. First look at the story from Level 2, which means you look at only what is True, and what is false.
Why? Because if you look at the story from Level 1, you will be looking at it with the ego, which means that you will looking at who is right, and who is wrong in the story?
You will be looking at who is good, and who is bad? In other words, you will get caught up in the story, and you will now be trying to fix the story, rather than seeing the truth in the story. This is classic ego in play!
Remember, when you get to Level 2, you will be in Non Judgment, which also means Non Attachment. This simply means that you will not project your own judgments, or attachments onto the story, which means you remain without judgment.
And, if you can look at what is true and false, to begin with, you will be looking with a much higher state of consciousness.
So let’s begin, we will do one line at a time, and today I will cover the first 3 Layers.
In Part 2, I will cover Layers 4 & 5.
Once the 5 Layers have been completed, we will have the full picture of truth in the story and give Mary the help she is so desperately seeking! We will do one line of the story first, and then cover the first 3 Layers of Vision….
(Story) Mary has just recently had a new baby with her new husband whom she married just over a year ago.
(1) # 1st Layer; Mary is in two relationships, one with her baby as a mother, and on with her husband. We do not know which type of relationships these are at this stage. It could be conditional, or unconditional, we will wait and see! We are looking at this story without judgment! We will see what type of relationship it is very shortly.
(Story) Mary was married before, but she says, she got married very young, she just wanted her freedom from her father, who was very strict, and she married the first decent and caring man that came along.
(1) # 1st; Layer; We now know, Mary is in a special conditional relationship, because she was seeking love outside herself. Mary has also denied her own guilt, suppressed it, and then projected in onto her father.
(2) # 2nd Layer; Mary also is wearing the mask of the victim, and her father is the victimizer. Mary is also wearing the mask of the seeker.
(3) # 3rd Layer; Mary thought she was seeking freedom from her father, but it was really her own ego. She thinks that seeking a new love, will end her hell, but she has just begun to create her own hell with the ego. Mary is also seeking for freedom, and she will end up in a prison!
(Story) However, soon after, the marriage became a hell to live in. Mary says that the relationship has been dead now for some time, roughly she says it has been ten years of pure hell.
(1) #1st Layer; Mary has again denied, suppressed and projected her own shadow onto the relationship she has with her husband. Mary was also seeking happiness externally, and what we seek, we become victims off.
(2) #2nd Layer; Mary is again wearing the mask of victim/victimizer, along with the mask of the seeker, as she has become a victim of what she was seeking for.
(3) #3rd Layer; Mary has also not giving true love into the marriage, like unconditional love, and so the marriage is dead. What you give, is what you receive. When you give conditional love to anyone, you give nothing, and so you will receive nothing. The marriage is dead, because both gave nothing to eachother.
(Story) In the first few years, there were many arguments and fights on a weekly basis.
(1) # 1st Layer; Both people in the relationship were in denial, and therefore under the law of cause & effect, now both must suppress, both must project, and both will now be reacting to their own projections. However, they will think they are reacting to each other.
(2) # 2nd Layer; Both are wearing the masks of victim and victimizer; both are also wearing the masks of the seeker. Both are seeking to see the other as guilty, they are projecting their own guilt onto each other.
(3) # 3rd Layer; Both want to be in the good room, it is the best room on Level 1, so both are desperately trying to put the other in the bad room. Both think that each has to put the other in the bad room, from them to be in the good room. This is classic ego thinking.
(Story) Mary received support for her friends, and family, because the pain of loneliness now was to must to bear.
(1) # 1st Layer; Mary is using, denial, suppression, passive aggressive, sublimation, affiliation, to remain in control and sane in this relationship, and on Level 1.
(2) # 3rd Layer; Mary is wearing the masks of the victim, and her friends will now endorse her mask that she is a victim. This will be painful for Mary!
(3) # 3rd Layer; Mary’s false image will now become stronger, and she will feel more pain, because her friends are re-re-enforcing her role as a victim! The stronger the victim, the stronger the false image, the stronger the false image, the more pain Mary will experience.
(Story) Mary says she now feels so alone, so abandoned and rejected in the relationship.
(1) # 1st Layer; Mary is still using denial, suppression and projection, along with false empathy.
(2) # 2nd Layer; Mary is still wearing the mask of the victimizer, and is now also beginning to feel the shadow that she is desperately trying to get rid of by projecting it onto her husband. What we give, is what we receive, Mary will now receive what she has given, her own shadow.
(3) # 3rd Layer; Mary is still separating herself from her husband, by her paying the role of the victim, and him as the victimizer. There is no greater separation in any relationship, and when this occurs, you will feel abandoned, rejected, and aloneness. These emotions are the effects of what you have given. If you project separation, you will receive that, right back to ya!!! You will end up in the Shadow part of your mind. And, that is where Mary is right now!
(Story) Then just last year, Mary met someone, and this someone just swept her off her feet, she felt like she never felt like before.
(1) # 1st Layer; Mary is now back in the good room, and feeling more special than ever. This is a classic case of now making the same mistakes all over again.
(2) # 2nd Layer; Mary is wearing the mask of the seeker once again, this time seeking special love. This also means that Mary will be a victim of what she seeks for once again also.
(3) (3) # 3rd Layer; Mary has been in the bad room, the shadow, and has now entered back into the good room once again, with her special love.
(Story) So, Mary made up her mind to move on a get a divorce and spend her life with her new love.
(1) # 1st Layer; Mary has now decided once again to deny her past errors, and now seek for specialness all over again.
(2) # 2nd Layer; Mary is still wearing the mask of the seeker, seeking love, which also means that she will once again be a victim. But, Mary still does not see that, much to her costs, because hell is the price Mary will have to pay, for this relationship!
(3) # 3rd Layer; Mary will now begin a new life with the same attachments as her last relationship. None have been taken care of so far in this story, so nothing will change in this new relationship, it will be a repeat of her last relationship.
(Story) However, being a catholic this was a very tough decision for Mary, but she has met someone new and wants to spend the rest of her life with, so she divorced, and the guilt from the divorce was, and still is horrible to carry with me, she says.
(1) # 1st Layer; Mary was seeking specialness, and so the effects of that are, she will also feel guilt.
(2) # 2nd Layer; Mary is now wearing the mask of the victimizer once again, because guilt and victimizer go together, both are in the shadow.
(3) # 3rd Layer; Mary is now rationalizing her guilt, onto her new relationship. Mary’s guilt has nothing to do with her beliefs, or her past or present relationship. All guilt comes from the belief in separation, it cannot be an external cause. Mary is using this guilt to put herself into the bad room, the shadow. However, this will not be for long, because specialness will take her straight back out.
(Story) Mary says it was worth it, because, he made her feel like to only woman in the world, and this was the love that she always wanted and dreamed off.
(1) # 1st Layer; Mary is still in denial of her own guilt, she has suppressed it, and will project t out onto someone. Mary has done this, so she can accept this new love and be in the good room. Mary is also feeling the effs of the special love.
(2) # 2nd Layer; Mary is wearing the mask of the seeker and the mask of specialness. A new special love, will make Mary feel really special in her new mask.
(3) # 3rd Layer; Mary is still seeking desperately outside herself, and still is unaware of how much pain, suffering, and hell is still to come. Mary is also still unaware, that she is the creator of her own hell, but one day, very soon, she will learn!
(Story) This was just over a year ago, and now Mary is back in hell.
(1) # 1st Layer; Mary is now back where she began, in her own hell that she is not dealing with, but keeps denying. Mary is still in denial, and using suppression, and projection.
(2) # 2nd Layer; Mary is again now wearing the mask of the victim, because Mary was seeking, and what we seek, we literally become victims of what seek for!
(3) # 3rd Layer; Mary is now back in hell in the shadow. Why? because she cultivated her own shadow, by seeking specialness in the persona.
(Story) She said in the beginning it was heaven, but soon after she became pregnant, his attention went elsewhere.
(1) # 1st Layer; Mary is now in lack, and feeling rejected, abandoned, and aloneness. Mary is also projecting her own guilt onto her husband.
(2) # 2nd Layer; Mary is wearing the mask once again of victim, and her new husband is her new victimizer.
(3) # 3rd Layer; Mary felt she was so in love, but this was a special love, built on specialness. And, when the specialness, dies down, which is always does, now hell comes. Because specialness is a drug, and when it is denied, it can, and will be very painful. Mary is now feeling the effects of the special love.
(Story) My new husband and father of my new baby, has now lost interest in me, and I feel he is with other women all the time.
(1) # 1st Layer; Mary is still in denial of her own guilt, and so the effects are, she is projecting her own insecurity, and guilt onto her new husband.
(2) # 2nd Layer; Mary is wearing the mask of the seeker and the victim. She is seeking to project her guilt onto her new husband, and so is playing the victim to do this.
(3) # 3rd Layer; in the Course it tells us, that specialness only becomes a problem when it is denied. Mary’s new husband seems to be now denying the specialness he once gave to Mary, and so, the effects of that are, it is very painful for Mary!
(Story) He used to give me so much time, energy and love, but now he says he has no time, because with work and the baby, he has to earn more money. I hardly ever see him, and the loneliness is unbearable she says!
(1) # 1st Layer; Mary is being denied specialness and simply does not see that this is the true cause of her pain. It is not loneliness, because loneliness is an effect of specialness. Her pain is coming from denial.
(2) # 2nd Layer; Mary is wearing the mask of the victim once again; she is the victim of loneliness.
(3) # 3rd Layer; Mary still does not know that specialness only covers up the pain that we all have concealed within us, in our belief system. When Mary feels special, she feels no pain, but when there is no specialness, there is much pain. This is classic case of seeker and ego.
The ego wants you to be the seeker and seek for whatever, it could be love, hope, or money. But the true objective for the ego, is for you to be the victim. And, Mary is falling into that trap over and over again, and again. Everyone falls into this trap!
(Story) We are now arguing and fighting on a weekly basis, and the fighting is getting more vicious and frightful.
(1) # 1st Layer; Mary and her new husband are now both trying to put the other into hell. Both are in denial, both are projecting, and both are reacting.
(2) # 2nd Layer; Mary and her new husband are now both desperately trying to wear the mask of the victim and be right and be in the good room. And, whoever loses this fight, will be wrong, they will wear the mask of the victimizer.
(3) # 3rd Layer; Mary was being denied specialness, and has now projected all her guilt onto him, and he is doing the same. Both are still unaware that, this fight is not between them this fight is an ongoing process in the ego split mind. They both have fallen into the trap of seeking externally, and so, they have activated the ego, and woke it up. The ego does not like to be woken up, it is a very vicious beast, if you do not know it.
(Story) I have tried to be a good house wife and mother, but no matter what I do, it never seems to make him happy.
(1) # 1st Layer; Mary is still seeking and is still a victim of what she is seeking, cause and effect.
(2) # 2nd Layer; Mary is still wearing the mask of the victim; and this is Mary’s false image. She has also projected the mask of victimizer onto her new husband, why? Because that way, she gets to be in the good room and be the victim.
(3) # 3rd Layer: Mary is trying to be good, to be a good person and a good wife and mother. However, this also means that Mary is in the good room, and will be a victim of that also. No matter what we seek for, we will always be victims of what we seek for, sooner or later.
(Story) He used to care and listen to all my fears, and problems, but now, he has no time.
(1) # 1st Layer; Mary’s new husband helped her by supporting her, to deny, suppress and then project her guilt onto, guess who? Himself.
(2) # 2nd Layer; Mary is still wearing the false image mask of the victim, and he new husband is victimizer.
(3) # 3rd Layer; Mary has found herself alone once again, in another relationship. Mary does not get it, that as long as she is seeking love externally, she will never feel One with anyone, no matter who they are. Mary’s only hope is to stop denying her own part in this, and take some true action, and use some proper empowerment tools.
(Story) I have friends to confide in, but that support wears off very quickly and I feel a lot of pain all over again.
(1) # 1st Layer; Mary is using her friends and the ego tool of ‘affiliation’ to cover up her pain, loneliness, and guilt. Mary is also using false empathy.
(2) # 2nd Layer; Mary is wearing the mask of victim to her friend’s, and she does this so that she can project own her pain onto her friends.
(3) # 3rd Layer; Once Mary’s friends agree that she is a victim, all her friends will feel what Mary feels, but will never think it has anything to do with them supporting Mary. They will feel the same loss, rejection, and abandonment, but they will think it comes from their one of their own relationships. This will happen, it may take a little time, but it will occur sooner or later in your own relationship. Now you will now why, if you keep supporting victims and using false empathy, you will pay a heavy price!
(Story) I also know that he has other women, but I cannot prove it!
(1) So, Mary is still in denial, still suppressing and projecting.
(2) # 2nd Layer; Mary is still wearing of the mask of the victim. This time she is a victim, of not being able to prove her husband’s guilt.
(3) # 3rd Layer; Mary cannot prove that her husband is guilty, by her own admission, but she thinks it! However, all thinking at this level is of the ego. These are not Mary’s thoughts. Can Mary really trust her own thinking at this level, because these are the ego’s thoughts?
(Story) I go to the gym every day, because, I feel it is important to look nice and have a good body, but that even does not work anymore.
(1) # 1st Layer; Mary is using the gym to sublimate her pain and suffering, she is also using the gym to enhance her false image, and make it look pretty.
(2) # 2nd Layer; Mary is wearing the mask of the false image to seek for things in this world, mainly relationships, again by her own admission.
(3) # 3rd Layer; The body is our first call of port of the false image we have of ourselves. Mary has used her body as a false image to attract another false image.
(Story) He never looks at me like that anymore, this is how I know he has other women.
(1) # 1st Layer; Mary thinks that because her husband is not giving her specialness, he must be giving it to someone else. Mary is really projecting her own guilt onto her new husband with this statement.
(2) # 2nd Layer; Mary is wearing the mask of the victim, and her husband the mask of the victimizer.
(3) # 3rd Layer; Mary was given so much specialness by her new husband, and she thought this was really true love. This was not true love, this was the ego’s love, and the cost of choosing this love, is pain. All the while, it was hell just waiting to come along, and Mary never seen it coming!
(Story) Michel I feel like I am back to where I started in my previous relationship, I feel alone, rejected, and once again abandoned. Please, please help me, I just want the truth, and there is no better man that you, to give it to me straight.
(Story) What am I doing wrong Michael? Please show me, I know that somehow, I am responsible, but I cannot see where, why or what I am doing wrong? Where do I go? I am completely lost! Please help!!!
In Part 2, I will cover Layers 4 & 5 and give Mary some guidance to help her break this cycle once and for all, and get out of hell for go